Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's Do This!

The Wild season is almost here!!

I don't know about the rest of you but I have watched just about every game broadcast thus far. Some of it is because I love hockey but most of it is because I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow night's game and can't think of a better way to pass the time...

With that said, I was really impressed with Toronto last night. I know they ended up losing in overtime but they are definitely not an easy team to play against...but, then again, has any Burke team been an easy team to play against?

Bad news in Montreal as they have lost Markov for about 4 months. And, if the Wild were out of a playoff spot and the deadline tomorrow, I'd start a rumor of Marek Zidlicky going to Montreal...but it's not...

Booth and Koistinen the heroes for Florida against Chicago. Those guys both showed some "twisted wristas". Too bad I don't have either of them on any of my 5 fantasy hockey teams...

Well, the Houston Aeros begin their season tonight and I am currently contemplating whether to watch the game online. I have almost reached my hockey capacity for the past two days but I really want to see Gillies get 20 min....oh, so much season left but nothing like the first few days of the season....

Rumor has it that Pouliot has the green light to play tomorrow for the Wild. Will he suit up tomorrow? And if so, does he play on the bottom two lines and get some PP time, or does he play on the top two? I would venture a guess that he starts out on the bottom line with Belanger and Brodziak (which is a hell of a 4th line imo) while Richards continues his experiment with Bouchard between Sykora and Nolan.

No comments:

Post a Comment